|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are the Customer Insights team and work on SaaS service that unifies Customer data and provide insights to enable organizations to deliver personalized Customer experiences.
We started on this journey less than a year ago and just went GA in April, but we haven’t lost our touch with agility or the startup culture. This team owns a charter which is among the most interesting and exciting across the industry, combining: A) mission critical data; B) big data scale; and C) near real-time insights. This 3-pronged challenge is as tough and as cutting edge as it gets.
The technology built by this team applies latest AI/ML technologies to unlock insights from large quantities of data, and then moves from insights into the most optimal actions for businesses of all shapes and sizes. This flow quite literally translates into money earned and/or saved for the customer (typically a business or enterprise), and so this product quickly pays for itself many times over. Quite simply, this is the best and most direct benefit AI can deliver to a business.
- Exciting Charter and plenty of challenges left to conquer.
- Huge Market - Gartner says two-thirds of CMO budget goes towards supported Customer Retention and growth.
- Startup culture with fluid feature crews.
- Friendly team that works on the mission together with frequent peer/pair programming, lunches, and board games for fun.
- Plenty of opportunities to work with Customers/Partners directly. We hold CIAD (Customer Insights In a Day) workshops every month across the world.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience in building and shipping cloud services
- Knowledge of Spark is helpful but not necessary.
- Excited to work on the intersection of distributed systems, scale/ big data and AI.
- Strong design, coding, debugging, and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills and collaboration capabilities
- Independent, with internal drive and self-motivated
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.