|Job Type:||Full Time|
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
A career at Brown-Forman is just like a good bottle of bourbon: unique and refined, with a bit of a kick. Making our products from barrel to bottle requires detailed planning along each step. Just like bourbon production, our employees work in many different aspects to create the best possible product. This way, our customers can enjoy the world-class brands we promise to deliver. Here’s the kicker - we, too, get to enjoy this process, just one of the sweet benefits of leading the market with the world’s favorite whiskey. Whether in the ground, in the store, or in the office, we hand pick all of our ingredients in order to be proud of what we achieve.Brown-Forman is a global producer and marketer of some of the most well-known wines and spirits brands in the world. Brown-Forman is also one of the world’s largest producers of whiskey barrels used for the maturing of some of our finest brands, including Jack Daniel’s, Early Times, Old Forester and Woodford Reserve. Our Brown-Forman Stave Mills produce the white oak staves utilized by our Brown-Forman Cooperage teams to cooper these superb barrels.
We are looking for talented Operations Technicians that will assist the production team in all aspects of wood processing. Our Operations Technicians perform all job functions in strict adherence to company Health & Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard operating procedures. The Operations Technician will also possess the attention to detail and a commitment to safety, teamwork, and product quality.
Wages: Starting hourly wage of $13.00
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401K Savings Plan with company match, and much more
- While High school diploma / GED equivalent is not a must requirement, the ability to obtain a GED within 12 months of employment is required for continued employment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to work daily overtime and weekends as needed
- Must pass all contingencies: drug screen, physical, back ground check.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability and willingness to stand, walk, use tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, kneel, twist, bend, push, pull and scoop.
- Ability and willingness to work in an environment that is very hot in the summer and cold in winter.
- Lift up to 60 pounds without assistance, and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Two years production experience, manufacturing experience, saw mill experience or equivalent experience.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. While High school diploma / GED equivalent is not a must requirement, the ability to obtain a GED within 12 months of employment is required for continued employment.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Number of Openings Available:0