|Job Type:||Full Time|
343 Industries, the studio developing titles in the Halo universe, is looking for a Live Operations Lead to join our team working on the next installment in our franchise… Halo Infinite!
At 343 Industries, our mission is to inspire heroes and deliver wonder. We strive to elevate and amplify each other. The Live Operations team is responsible for managing, monitoring, and ensuring each release is performing as expected with our players
343 Industries has developed a set key studio values which simultaneously define, shape, and drive our workplace: https://www.343industries.com/studio. Candidates are expected to be familiar with these values and should be prepared to demonstrate ways in which they reflect this vision. We strive to elevate and amplify each other, and in addition to delivering technical gameplay features this position will be responsible for shepherding career development of the team.
- Work with the team leads to facilitate and schedule all releases and deployments
- Work with the engineering and community teams to properly monitor the health of our ecosystem
- Partner with core service developer to manage the capacity and scale of our deployed services
- Create and execute a process to handle incidents efficiently
- Manage the relationships we have with partner teams around supporting our service
- Ensure compliance of our services with both internal standards and external regulations.
- Partner with Customer Service and Support to quickly address customer issues
- Ensure a great Halo player experience.
- 6+ years of professional live operational management.
- Experience managing resources hosted by a major cloud service provider
- Experience working within a highly scalable services tech stack.
- Comfortable working with large complex systems with a lot of inter-dependencies.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills.
- History of successful feature planning and delivery within a production environment.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.