|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
As part of the Core Platform Engineering – Business Applications and Services (BAS) Engineer team, as a Software Engineer you will be involved in designing, configuring, implementing the business solutions and features leveraging Dynamics 365 capabilities that enable our mission critical business partners. This is a data-driven and fast paced environment - where Software Engineer are empowered to innovate and take ideas from conception to scale. It is a great opportunity to work on highly strategic scenarios, especially since Microsoft Dynamics 365 is Microsoft's next billion-dollar business and we at CPE -BAS team work closely with BizApps Products Group to drive feedback into the product through internal implementations, solving complex business problems.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated software engineer for Dynamics 365 implementations and cloud platform development leveraging Microsoft stack and Azure. You will be expected to work collaboratively across engineering teams in both Core Engineering and Product Groups to solve complex technical challenges to meet business goals and maintain service health. You will also be expected to demonstrate ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry. You will use every opportunity to build features to be reusable across multiple solutions both internal and external to Microsoft, as well as leverage features from others in your solutions.
The software you build will help run some of the most important services running in Core Platform Engineering and CSEO. You will be part of a talented team where learning from peers and growing as a team is a core theme
Other responsibilities include:
- Participate and contribute in design, requirements engineering, scrum execution, and technical discussions
- Contribute to platform capabilities keeping reusability, scalability and adoption in mind
- Deliver required capabilities per Microsoft standards and quality, aligning with portfolio roadmaps
- Detail design of the E2E solution -Utilize reference architecture in project design work
- Enhance the project capabilities by continuous improvements & innovation, develop strong partnership with business and other groups, globally & ensure both excellence in design and delivery.
- Being the Domain Architects in the definition of solution and technology roadmaps and industry standards
- Experience with building testable, distributed and highly scalable online services on Azure or similar cloud platform
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a dynamic / agile environment
- A passion for improving engineering practices and producing high quality software
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- Experience in Dynamics (CRM, AX, 365) is a must.
- Practical end-to-end ownership of design and engineering of Dynamics application components
- Detail oriented design, coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Passion for quality with strong customer empathy
- Ability to drive technical decisions across teams
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
Preferred, not required:
- Expertise in Azure technologies
- Experience with Open Source Software development
- Operate Dynamics applications with large amount (500+) of active users
- Experience in setup security model of Dynamics applications
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.