|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are the office of the CTO for Microsoft. Whether it is providing insights to the SLT, giving meaning to an “AI First” company, or helping to figure out the true meaning and impact of “Edge Computing”, the Office of the CTO is down in the trenches, working with our engineering teams across the company. We gather information, synthesize recommendations, drive cross company workstreams and cross industry partnerships and engage in activities that inform the CTO and move the needle on Microsoft’s strategic and technical direction. The Office of the CTO Partner Engagement Team is a small team that manages external customer and partner relationships. Our mission is to establish and maintain key relationship aligning to the Office of the CTO charter and Microsoft key strategies. We are looking for our next team member; someone who is on top of industry trends, ready to dive into tech, and desires to work with partners.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Technical Program Manager to drive and manage some of Microsoft’s biggest partnerships. This role will require collaborating with teams and executives across Microsoft and partners, understanding all the technical and milestone details - staying focused on the big picture, all the while continually pushing the teams toward success.
We are looking for passionate people who:
- Can lead some exciting strategic H2/H3 projects
- Seeks out to be a strategic thinker
- Technically proficient in AI/ML and Cloud systems
- Have proven experience with customers and partners
- Are excited about coordinating and executing on large scale projects
- Are organized and understands the urgency around milestones and deliverables
- Can be an excellent liaison between multiple teams, identifying and leveraging collaboration opportunities
- Are a great communicator who is able to close the loop and report out progress and successes
- Are a self-starter who can work in ambiguous environments, keeping the shared goals in mind
- Are eager to work hard and have fun
- 7+ years of experience in Technial Product/ Technical Program Manager role
- Experience driving technical strategic partnership and business development with key stakeholders.
- Artificial Intelligence: Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Familiarity with high performance distributed compute: MPI, NCCL etc.
- Familiarity with hardware architectures: GPU, FPGA, networking
- Cloud development at scale: Azure/AWS, Kubernetes, etc.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.