|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about building AI/ML driven customer experiences? Do you obsess about championing data dignity & customer privacy and putting customer interest above all else?
Microsoft 365 is at the core of our Company’s mission to enable people and organizations to achieve more. Key to this effort is one of the largest internal data engineering operations in Microsoft that focusses on helping drive value & insights for customers while also enabling key decision making for the wider effort across service delivery as well as business operations.
We are looking for an AI & ML Architect to help deliver compelling product experiences and even more value to M365 Customers by leveraging one of the largest internal Data Platforms at Microsoft.
- Work closely with product teams and data scientists to continually evaluate and deliver models in support of product features and customer scenarios
- Work closely with product teams to develop flighting and experimentation protocols for model deployment
- Work closely with data engineers to develop best in class technologies and processes for training, hosting and operationalizing models in existing machine learning platforms.
- Create architecture and processes for machine learning operations
- Design model management systems and processes including automatic retraining protocols and hyper-parameter configuration and optimization.
- Define a model monitor monitoring framework and metrics to track model decay and collaborate with Data Scientists for reviews based on metrics
- Champion and advocate for Data Dignity and customer interests, in the pursuit of all of the above
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- Machine Learning Frameworks: CNTK, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Apache MXNet, Theano
- ML Technologies: Model Management, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Hardware for Training & Inference, Data Anonymization, Privacy Preserving ML
- Big Data & AI technologies: Kafka, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, HDFS, HDInsights, Azure ML, DataBricks
- Languages: Python, R, SQL, Java, C#
- Experience architecting and developing features that rely on AI
- Experience working in/with large Product engineering teams that ship to hundreds of millions of customers
- Experience working as part of a large Data operation that produce tens of thousands of data assets from PBs of daily data
- Experience with enforcing and operating under strict privacy and compliance standards - GDPR, ISO etc.
- Experience in developing full stack cloud applications is a big plus
- Experience with training and operationalizing models without direct access to the data is a big plus
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.