|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re Poly. We make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We’re changing how the world communicates and collaborates. And we need you.
Poly is seeking an experienced software professional to join our dynamic, highly successful Westminster engineering team. As a Software Development Engineer working on industry-leading collaboration products you’ll be making a positive impact on how people live and work. You’ll gain career-expanding experience across a wide cross-section of product development activities, taking advantage of the latest technologies and helping to create the products of tomorrow.
*International Relocation Assistance is not available for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Define, design, implement, test and support new features in Poly’s Media Relay Server
- Solve complex problems related to high performance, scalable, video conferencing solutions
- Support customers and resolve product issues
- Work in a highly collaborative and agile environment
- Emphasize clean, re-usable design and code built for test automation
- Focus on continuous improvement and learning, both at a personal and team level
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of software development experience
- Proven effectiveness working with Agile software development ideals and best practices
- 2+ years on hands on experience with C++ or Java
- Proven experience developing applications on Linux-based platforms
- Knowledge in video conferencing protocols (H.323, SIP, RTP, SDP, etc), architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience with SVN and Git configuration management
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalization, truly making an impact on Poly’s and your success in the future.
- A community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.
- An inclusive culture that encourages curiosity and learning.
- True work life integration from day one and technology that enables great things.
- A company that strives to tailor benefits to suit you as an individual.
Ready to help us power the many? Let’s go!
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.