|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you excited about working on a new AI product that augments humans who need to reason with unstructured information?
The AI empowerment team is well on its way to create this breakthrough product in long-term partnership with a handful of the largest enterprises globally. The product harvests, creates and harnesses a diverse range of AI models and automatically makes their output intelligible to humans on demand. Our product design point is to help people make sense of information buried in mountains of documents, conversations, photos, videos, 2D and 3D scans, molecular and genetic representations, and emerging device and sensor signals.
If you are looking for an environment that actively blurs the distinction between engineers and applied scientists, and where involving the customer is just another day at the office, then this is the team for you.
At the heart of this project is a high-performance distributed runtime for computational graphs coordinating diverse AI models, with real-time performance and interactivity requirements.
- Help design and implement the runtime.
- Help integrate the runtime into multiple client systems.
- Operate cloud services that expose the runtime’s APIs
- 2+ years of professional experience designing, implementing, and shipping a cloud service.
- Fluency in C#, Java, C++, or similar language.
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in CS, Math, Physics, Engineering, or other technical field.
- Prior experience with compiler implementation or language design.
- Solid design, programming and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in multi-threaded, asynchronous, and systems programming.
- Knowledge of distributed systems principles and paradigms.
- Familiarity with functional language concepts.
- Strong mathematics skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.