|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about developing innovative technologies? The Cryogenic Computing team is chartered to develop technologies and systems necessary to enable practical Quantum Computing as part of Microsoft's mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are building the future today, and the team needs your insight and creativity!
We are looking for a Product Engineering/Test Lead to bring novel devices from the lab to volume production. In this role you will be expected to develop the test hardware infrastructure, DFT, product characterization, and product qualification methodologies. In this role you will work with a small team of designers and hardware engineers in a dynamic environment and expected to set directions as well as execute to bring these novel devices to production.
- Perform yield enhancement activities, characterization and test time reduction
- Work with process and design groups to improve or resolve process/product interactions
- Qualification and Reliability activities, definitions, execution, and data analysis
- Interaction with vendors for test platform development for wafer level, die and system level test
- Work with design team to set DFT methodology
- Work with design and process team to set manufacturability readiness criteria
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years in Product Engineering/Yield/Test/Reliability
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and tools such as JMP
- Experience with scan vector generation and compression
- Experience with wafer level test and ATE platforms
- Knowledgeable in DFT/DFM/DOE
- Experience with product level qualification: Burnin, HTOL, HAST, package/bump reliability
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Excellent Teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented individual
- Cryogenic test experience is a plus
Microsoft Background Check:
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.