|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career at Brown-Forman is just like a good bottle of bourbon: unique and refined, with a bit of a kick. Making our products from barrel to bottle requires detailed planning along each step. Just like bourbon production, our employees work in many different aspects to create the best possible product. This way, our customers can enjoy the world-class brands we promise to deliver. Here’s the kicker - we, too, get to enjoy this process, just one of the sweet benefits of leading the market with the world’s favorite whiskey. Whether in the ground, in the store, or in the office, we hand pick all of our ingredients in order to be proud of what we achieve.Brown-Forman Cooperage is the one of the world's largest producers of whiskey barrels. A subsidiary of Brown-Forman, the Cooperage makes white oak barrels for maturing some of our finest brands, including Jack Daniel's, Early Times, Old Forester, and Woodford Reserve.
Operations Technicians will assist the production team in all aspects of wood processing. Perform all job functions in strict adherence to company Health & Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard operating procedures. The Operations Technician will also possess the attention to detail and a commitment to safety, teamwork, and product quality.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Two (2) years production experience, manufacturing experience, saw mill experience, or equivalent type work
- Ability to work weekends and daily overtime as needed
- Must pass drug/alcohol screen, physical abilities test, and background check
- Full body mobility: Ability to stand, walk, use tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, kneel, twist, bend, push, pull and scoop. Ability to work in an environment that is very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Lift up to 60 pounds without assistance and 100 pounds with mechanical assistance – consistently.
- Previous experience in a woodworking facility
- Previous experience with all types of woodworking equipment
- Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated
- Starting hourly wage of $13.00 with wage progression semi-annually
Number of Openings Available:0