|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Corporate FP&A team supports the corporate management team, investor relations, corporate strategy, tax, SEC reporting as well as the business units and segments. The team provides accurate and timely financial analysis, reports, and scenario/pro-forma modeling to support external earnings guidance, internal forecasts, the annual budget and five-year strategic plan as well as other company initiatives. The Financial analyst position is a vital contributor to the team and its objectives.
- Support the quarterly external earnings and guidance process through the accurate and timely production of standard and ad-hoc financial analysis, modeling, and reporting with a focus on the identification of key business drivers to assist in the development and refinement of external messaging
- Perform financial analysis by leveraging and developing financial models in order to provide insightful financial information that supports our internal customers ability to make informed business decisions
- Understand, manipulate, maintain, and leverage various software tools and platforms to capture company and market data for use in various financial and business analytics
- Proactively identify business risks and opportunities through profitability analyses including drivers of revenue and cost at variable levels of the business.
- Initiate and drive deep dive analysis to enable decision making, execution and/or strategic planning at the corporate, business unit or segment level.
- Create pro forma or forecasted Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, and ROIC
- Business partner with other functions within TE to assist and influence when necessary
- Provide support for Board presentations and ad/hoc requests
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with 4-6 years of direct experience. MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced financial modeling skills – ability to create pro forma or forecasted Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements
- Deals well with ambiguity, demonstrates intellectual curiosity and ownership of tasks
- Understanding of macroeconomics factors, how foreign currency and commodities (copper, gold, silver, resins, etc.) impact financial performance and ability to incorporate this understanding into financial modeling.
- Working knowledge of valuation and project evaluation techniques such as discounted cash flow analysis, internal rate of return, net present value, return on invested capital, and weighted average cost of capital.
- Proficiency in Hyperion and data warehouse tools preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Interest in learning data analytics and presentation tools such as Power BI and/or Tableau
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.