|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
The Assembly Operator will be working as part of a team in assembling medical device products while maintaining high quality / performance standards on all Creganna Medical products.
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training.
- Accurately complete all essential documents (i.e., Lab Notebooks, Device Master Records (DMR’s), Lot History Records (LHR’s), Inspection Records and Validation Documentation).
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as pad printing, adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing.
- Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic bags.
- Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Ability to train others on basic operations.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ Years experience, preference for previous line lead/floor lead experienc
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to effectively understand, complete and communicate required paperwork and documentation, including but not limited to safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, Lot History Records (LHR) and procedure manuals, to effectively communicate to cross-functional teams. (Applicants who have not completed the company new hire testing will be required to test and pass before being considered for this position).