|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position is on the Financial Policies and Controls (FP&C) team within the Corporate Controller’s Group. The FP&C Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting TE Connectivity Ltd.’s Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance efforts as well as assisting with global policies and processes and the company’s overall internal control framework.
The Financial Analyst will gain knowledge and experience in numerous TE policies, processes, and systems applications and regularly interact with personnel in various corporate functions, legal entities, business units, and the financial solutions centers. As part of the FP&C team, the Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to participate in a highly visible department with opportunities to drive value and process improvements across the organization.
- Support the organization’s global compliance program with respect to SOX, including scoping work, risk assessment, internal controls evaluation and mapping, identification and mitigation of control gaps, and evaluation of the overall design of the compliance framework
- Coordinate and/or perform SOX testing procedures for assigned legal entities/Corporate functions and evaluate the overall effectiveness of internal controls as they relate to specific control objectives
- Support the Americas regional compliance efforts including financial reviews, risk assessments, and self-assessments
- Review and understand the results of audits performed by our Internal Audit Department, and monitor and track the timely closure/resolution of corrective action plans as determined by management
- Attend periodic status update and closing meetings conducted by the Internal Audit Department for audits and/or reviews of individual legal entities, business processes, and/or Corporate functions
- Support and coordinate with the external auditors, specifically as it relates to (1) our global SOX efforts and (2) all external audit findings and recommendations
- Serve as a resource for financial policy interpretation and compliance
- Assist with other departmental projects and initiatives, such as the quarterly certification letters, fraud awareness program, annual certifications related to segregation of duties and user access, and annual global service provider evaluation
- Other projects and responsibilities as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with 2-3+ years of relevant work experience
- CPA and/or MBA is a plus
- Experience in internal controls, SOX compliance, audit activities, policies, and training is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application suite
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and SAP is a plus
- Professional maturity with high standards for integrity and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable interfacing with people from different levels and functions in the organization
- Willingness to work independently but also able to operate effectively and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Willingness to assume increasing responsibilities; highly self-motivated with a focus on improving existing processes
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail, with a desire and commitment to take full ownership and accountability for his/her area of responsibility
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.