|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you are responsible for;
This position is for Monday-Friday 11 pm - 7 am
- Operate commonly used machine shop equipment and hand tools to repair and fabricate new parts.
- Using a variety of electrical measuring instruments such as a voltmeter, ohm-meter, and amp meter and various other checking and measuring devices.
- Work by verbal instruction, blueprints, and machine manuals.
- Perform manual tasks and body movements including climbing, lifting, reaching, stooping, and bending.
- Working around chemicals after sufficient training
- Supplying your ow personal hand tools
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with industrial maintenance
- Basic experience with plumbing, welding, and electrical troubleshooting.
- A technical degree in a related field is preferred but not necessary.
- Capable of performing standard wiring operations to provide power source to equipment.
This positon is located at our Landisville, PA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups