Last updated 41 minutes ago
|Location:||Mountain View, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
The Cloud Platform team at Atlassian is transforming how companies adopt Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and more. Our team builds new offerings designed to serve the needs of our customers as they adopt our SaaS offerings. And we ship every single day. Our services are built to solve the security, administration, and governance needs of thousands of enterprise customers. Atlassian’s unique self-serve model means our shared cloud platform is critical to operating our products efficiently in the cloud. In this role, you’ll help scale that model to the largest companies in the world.
As Principal Product Manager for Enterprise Cloud, you’ll be a senior leader on the team with a broad portfolio of enterprise administration features and capabilities. Whether it’s SAML SSO, advanced threat detection, or consolidated billing, you’ll take on big product problems and deliver comprehensive solutions. You’ll work directly on Atlassian’s enterprise cloud product lines like Atlassian Access and our Cloud Premium plans. You’ll focus on:
- Expanding our identity and access management capabilities across all products
- Deeply understanding our largest customers requirements for cloud software and building a roadmap to address their needs
- Work with Atlassian teams and partners to support to grow our enterprise cloud footprint!
This role requires building a deep understanding of enterprise cloud software requirements, the ability to ruthlessly prioritize them, and the technical know-how to partner closely with engineering to execute on the roadmap you define. You will be responsible for ensuring Atlassian cloud products are loved by customers migrating from on-premises deployments and easy to administer and manage. You will also identify new business opportunities for Atlassian with premium security offerings. You will define product strategy for cloud administration, own end-to-end development of your roadmap, and partner daily in a triad with engineering and design. You will also be a subject matter expert within Atlassian on security and scalability and evangelize across Atlassian. Most importantly, you will impact millions of users and thousands of partners for decades to come. While crafting outstanding products, we also bring the fun, excitement and speed of consumer software.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- Product management experience at a SaaS company, ideally with a focus on administration or security
- Proven technical fluency to understand and deliver on enterprise requirements
- True obsession for your customers – you go out of your way to talk to customers and solve their problems because it’s what gets you out of bed in the morning
- Experience developing a high-level product strategy and roadmap that can span multiple years, communicating it to executive leadership, and rallying a cross-functional team behind it
- Passion for wading into the gnarly day-to-day decisions to help your engineering team get features shipped
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities.
It’s great, but not required, if you have:
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Experience leading a team of product managers
- Worked with strategic partners to plan and develop joint solutions for mutual customers
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.