|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Reporting to Audit Manager, the Senior Auditor is a supervisory position within the Internal Audit Group. The role gives the opportunity to develop management skills, gain detailed knowledge of the company’s structure and operation and grow a powerful network.
Within 2-3 years from assuming the role, the Senior Auditor is anticipated to be a candidate for another position of broader responsibility within the TE Connectivity, either in the Internal Audit organization, business controlling, or a corporate finance functions. The future leaders of TE Connectivity are expected to emerge from Internal Audit.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership.
- Interact with financial and operational management across the company gain detailed knowledge about financial and business operations to be audited.
- Lead the audit planning, execution and wrap up processes for assigned projects:
- Lead teams of 2-5 auditors in conducting financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Provide supervision and coaching of less experienced team members aimed at facilitating the completion of audits and developing the less experienced team members' auditing skills.
- Review audit work papers and draft audit reports.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Have a BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 to 8 years of related work experience in internal audit for sizeable manufacturing companies and/ or public accounting (with exposure to manufacturing clients, including team lead experience.
- CPA/CIA qualified or interested in obtaining certification within a short period of time after joining TE Connectivity.
- Excellent track record on coaching junior team members and contribute to their professional development.
- Fluency in English is required and proficiency in a second language is preferred.
- Interact well with different people in a multi-cultural environment, including remote collaboration and significant time-zone difference.
- Willing to travel approximately 25% / some international travel may be required
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups