|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
VIIONS MGMT (6138)
As a Senior Director of Product Management, Video, you will own the Business Strategy for VaaS (Video as a Service) with our worldwide Alliance Partners to drive revenue. You will leverage best-in-class global practices to lead, develop, deliver and support enterprise wide programs and technology establishing Poly as a ‘Partner of Choice. You will report to VP & GM, Room Collaboration. Unit
What you’ll do:
- Develop the Video Platform Requirements which will allow Poly to extend its reach of UCaaS partners. Setting the overall strategy and ensure successful growth.
- Develop a Partner Engagement Plan, working with Business Development and Sales, to minimize the effort when onboarding new UCaaS partners.
- Influence and work closely with cross-functional leadership in execution of the various components of the strategy to meet and exceed growth goals.
- Drive innovation for video room collaboration and scale globally
- Maximize revenue and margin on the products, closely monitoring competitive market forces.
- Develop/leverage relationships with Global UCaaS service providers, driving a pipeline of new partnerships into the organization.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 10+ years of experience in Product Management, Sales, Business Development and Strategy.
- You have proven ability to execute and influence to achieve the right outcomes in a matrix organization.
- You have experience in Technology industry, UCaaS, VaaS, Video Collaboration is a plus
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferable in Engineering or technical field, MBA preferred.
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.