|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
We are on an exciting journey to build and scale our advanced analytics practice. TE is looking for a Senior Solution Architect with demonstrated experience in building modern analytics platform on the cloud to support Enterprise data warehouse, Data Lake and advanced analytics capabilities. This role is critical in our growth from traditional BI into advanced analytics, enabling Machine Learning, AI and IoT.
In this position you will apply your skills to modernize our analytics platform and identify the right tool sets for Data Management, BI, data science model deployment, data governance, ETL and Data Virtualization. The Solution Architect will continue evaluating industrial trends, establish best practices, develop architecture strategy as well as guide the analytics organization across the company to decide the right analytics architecture based on our use cases. This role will be closely working with leadership teams from the different organization to establish the foundation to create value for diverse business functions such as supply chain, pricing, Industrial IOT & digital factory implementation, digital marketing and sales growth, and will impact business units that span through multiple geographic areas.
- Understand current state architecture, including pain points.
- Create and document future state architectural options to address specific issues or initiatives.
- Maintain in-depth and current knowledge of the Cloud architecture, Data lake, Data warehouse, BI, IoT platform, Platform to develop and deploy advanced analytics models and ETL tools
- Work with both technical and business stakeholders to understand data needs for projects.
- Perform any of the following as needed: requirement analysis, data profiling, effort estimation for database and data warehouse design and development.
- Provide thought leadership around the use of industry standard tools and models (including commercially available models and tools) by leveraging experience and current industry trends.
- Provide guidance on the creation and best practices around Data Governance, Data Stewardship and overall Data Quality initiatives and processes as part of the overall data effort.
- Develop and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling in a relation database, Bigdata, in-memory and MPP architectures.
- Develop and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling in a relational database, Bigdata, in-memory and MPP architectures.
- Design and model the data architecture by combining data from SAP and non-SAP systems as well as structed and unstructured data
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect, consulting partners and client IT team as warranted to establish and implement strategic initiatives.
- Make recommendations and assess proposals for optimization.
- Identify operational issues and recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems.
You Must Have:
- 8+ years implementing enterprise Data & Analytical solutions in a complex environment including structured and unstructured data.
- 5+ years working as a Solution Architect with depth in data integration and data architecture for Enterprise Data Warehouse implementations (conceptual, logical, physical & dimensional models).
- 3+ Experienced in AWS data lakes and its services like S3, Athena, RDS, EC2, Sage maker and Redshift
- Multiple experiences implementing solutions for advance analytics using open source (Cloudera based solutions and AWS based solutions are preferred)
- Experience in Cloudera Data Science Workbench or AWS/Azure Advance Analytics platform, with strong curiosity to learn and apply data science techniques. Experience in building data science models is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Shell Scripting. Ability to collaborate with management, users, contract resources, vendors, and other IT teams
- Strong problem-solving capabilities. Results oriented. Relies on fact-based logic for decision-making.
- Experience designing and implementing ETL/ELT strategies (Talend, BODS)
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Willing to flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Having functional knowledge in one of the areas is a plus (Sales/Inventory/Purchasing and etc.)
- Experience in demonstrating the challenges and recommendation to leadership team in a precise manner
- Experience in establishing advance analytics architecture in industrial/manufacturing domains.
- Prior working experience with SAP HANA, SAP ERP, SAP BW
- Experience in Python
- Experience in deploying data science models
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.