|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Production Operator assists the Development Engineering physically running trials and experiments as well as low volume sample runs. They assists with process development, measurement and documentation. This position interacts with Manufacturing Engineering, Development Engineering, Test Laboratories, as well as outside suppliers. This position is responsible for assisting with the development & industrialization activities required of a high precision, high bandwidth product base.
Primary Responsibilities, Tasks & Deliverables:
- Wire & Cable Processing Development/Documentation – All areas of manufacturing
- Support Product Development/Design Engineering activities.
- Interact with test lab on process/product qualification activities.
- Preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Support Cost Reduction Initiatives.
- Support Six Sigma & Lean Activities.
- Provide support for maintenance activities.
- Technical Highschool (Trade School) or Highschool diploma minimum
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in wire & cable manufacturing
- Knowledge hands on experience for one or more of the following manufacturing operations :
- Extrusion (primary)
- Extrusion (jacket)
- Knowledge of materials used in the manufacture of wire & cable a plus.
- Knowledge of additional manufacturing processes & equipment used in the manufacture of wire & cable a plus.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.