|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Marketing teams are responsible for broad marketing strategy and execution across all marketing and/or digital activities including integrated, digital, communications, product marketing, etc., for a business, region, country or corporate function by developing clear and compelling positioning and value propositions and go-to-market approaches for new product introductions. They are also responsible for brand portfolio management, aligning with corporate frameworks, including marketing plans for newly acquired brands and creative direction of all marketing communications, overseeing brand experience across all marketing and customer, sales and employee touch points. They develop and implement an integrated strategy for digital marketing, including the TE.com website and social media, digital advertising campaigns that lead the marketing community in accelerated adoption of emerging digital and content-centered marketing practices and lead development and delivery of best practice marketing communications by leveraging industry trends, competitive intelligence, customer insights and analysis in developing compelling marketing programs.
The engineering function of over 8,000 global engineers is the lifeblood of TE Connectivity. Your role of leading the wide spectrum of communications within this function will require strategic vision, adaptability, creative ingenuity and the ability to influence others. In this exciting and challenging role, you and your team will be responsible for:
- Enhancing our brand reputation internally and externally as innovators and valued partners
- Offer strategic guidance and direction to engineering teams and leaders to share their successes and activities to increase awareness of their value within the larger organization
- Partner with our PR, Brand and Talent teams to position our industry-leading technical Fellows and engineering executives as thought leaders
- Engaging diverse, talented engineers
- Utilize and improve a variety of communication channels to continue building a culture of social, digital collaboration across businesses and geographies
- Manage the people side of change in major functional initiatives to ensure high adoption
- Provide strategic direction for events and initiatives within the function
- Advising strategic communications for engineering leadership
- Motivate the leadership team to increase engagement and communication activities internally and externally
- Work side by side with the leadership team to set and implement a strategic communications roadmap for engineering
- Drive professional brand development for our Chief Technology Officers and the leadership team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related degree
- At least 7 years of experience as a:
- Direct and/or indirect leader
- Proactive, assertive leader
- Influencer of peers and leaders – a true change agent
- Relationship builder who seeks out feedback and produces constructive responses that drive objectives
- Culturally sensitive and empathetic individual helping to foster an inclusive and diverse workplace environment
This position is located in our Middletown, PA or Berwyn, PA office and will report to the Sr. Director of Communications.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.