|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The HR Services Support role is designed to provide best in class support to TE. This position is responsible for the intake and resolution of inquiries received from TE employees. The HR Services Support Representative delivers high quality and efficient service to each customer and ensures customer satisfaction. This position reports to Manager HR Services.
- Receive employee inquiries through telephone and ticketing case management system.
- Document and manage inquiries in the ticketing case management system to maintain an accurate record of every case created.
- Answer incoming calls and provide professional and accurate responses.
- Maintains and ensures all tickets, workflows, and inquiries are addressed based on customer service level agreement (SLA).
- Coordinate with Global HR Support teams to ensure customer inquiries are addressed and responded to, with timely resolution.
- Research required information using Knowledge Management System to handle and resolve customer inquiries.
- Coordinate with business partners receiving inquiries to enhance employee inquiry resolution and employee service levels.
- Identify continuous process improvement opportunities to enhance service delivery.
- Adhere to HR Services metrics as determined by HR Services Leadership.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant quality and statutory policies, desktop procedures and controls in the region to guarantee employee adherence and legislative compliance.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by HR Services Leadership.
- Resolution Centricity: Demonstrates ability to resolve customer inquiries through a deep knowledge of TE HR processes.
- Detail Oriented: Focuses on completing tickets and customer inquiries accurately and comprehensively.
- Customer Connection: Ensures customer achieves the optimal solution through professionalism and tickets resolution accuracy.
- Global and Local: Understands local environments and ability to work across all regions and geographic locations.
- Professional Experience Required: 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivilent
- Customer service experience essential
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills and good writing skills
- Proficient at Office Suite and tools
- Spanish proficiency is a plus
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.