|Job Type:||Full Time|
The world of business is undergoing a significant change with the next Digital Revolution; the move to the cloud. M365 is at the forefront of this revolution with an ever-expanding array of services and offerings.
We are looking for passionate candidates with experience deploying cloud services for large organizations to help lead a team of Advanced Cloud Engineers (ACE) aligned to customers in the North American time zones. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about deploying or supporting cloud services with knowledge of usage patterns for these services.
ACEs for online support will be connected to large customers to closely monitor and respond to customer questions, representing Microsoft and M365 Engineering in these interactions. They will also be the voice of the customer and have a strong connection into M365 service teams, to identify recurring issues and feature requests to drive product improvements. As the team manager, you will provide hands-on leadership, prioritize support activities, and monitor data to ensure customer satisfaction. You will also lead customer onboarding conversations and handle escalations that come up.
If you are passionate about Cloud Services, a quick learner and enjoy helping customers, we want you! #MicrosoftATL
- Manage team of Cloud Engineers to support M365 customers in close conjunction with engineering
- Lead responsibility for designated customers’ experience with Microsoft Support.
- Ability to go technically deep across M365 services (at least level 200-300), and actively seek solutions to customer needs and communicate trends to leadership.
- Improve internal efficiency and customer happiness by finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools.
- Build a close working relationship with the internal teams related to assigned service areas (ie, Messaging, Collaboration, Device Management, Admin), to leverage in case of escalations, as well as to drive product improvements.
- Experience working with Cloud-specific solutions, application development and deployment
- At least 5 years of experience working with customers on Cloud specific solutions, application development and deployment; a minimum of 2 years’ experience in lead or management role
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
- Proven track record of building high performing and diverse technical teams
- Certification in Microsoft and/or competing Cloud Technologies strongly preferred. Can include MSCE in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Core Infrastructure, Mobility or Productivity
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies and/or On Premise deployment experience, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one or more of the following domains:
- Messaging: Exchange OnPrem, Exchange Online
- Collaboration: Teams, Sharepoint Service, Sharepoint Online
- Device Management: SCCM and InTune
- Admin: M365 or O365 Admin
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.