|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Responsible for managing a Project team and driving project performance, resource planning, staffing, risk management, and communication. The focus will be on On-Time Delivery, scope, schedule, and budget objective attainment of a project or multiple projects.
- Achieve On-Time Delivery project performance objectives and report out progress.
- Conduct project On Time Delivery meetings.
- Manage project scheduling and gap closure requirements as needed.
- Achieve scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
- Audit baseline project schedules for all projects.
- Hold core teams accountable to schedule and deliverables.
- Provide Input into capital expenditures and project/dept. budgets.
- Track lessons learned and manage best practices.
- Participate in and lead as required Phase Gate Reviews.
- Insure compliance with Product Lifecycle tools and procedures.
- Manage resource planning and staffing activities for specific projects.Insure accurate time tracking on projects as required.
- Maintain accurate project data reporting and insure accurate data report outs.
- Resolve project conflicts and establish escalation path on all projects.
- Report out on project status as needed.
- Insure project closeout meetings and post launch reviews are conducted.
- Meet all established project deadlines.
- Clearly communicate roles, expectations, and accountabilities to all team members on a regular basis.
- Be a resource to facilitate the resolution of project issues by team members.
- Drive compliance and remove barriers to achieve strategic initiatives and goals.
- Ensure compliance to PMO processes, procedures, and use of PMO templates.
- Regularly keep management informed of risks, issues, and status of on-going projects.
- Understand and comply with quality system and business practices necessary to complete job function.
- Manage programs consisting of multiple projects.
- Work with functional managers as needed to meet project objectives, on time delivery, and identify/resolve resourcing issues.
- Five or more years of demonstrated Project/Program Management experience in technology or Medical Device Manufacturing working with internal and external customers required.
- Experience in the matrix management of a project team.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations preferred.
- Formal Project management training required. PMP certification preferred.
- New product introduction experience for devices required.
- Must be results oriented.
- Ability to act as TE and customer advocate.
- Demonstrated business acumen and confidence communicating to senior management and customers.
- Demonstrated ability in managing systems, managing up, and managing peers.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and programs and meet scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
- Experience in managing local and global teams.
- Experience in Product/Project Lifecycle implementation and strong process and systems understanding preferred.
- Basic knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, and component or assembly design principles required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication, problem solving required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Project, on-line collaboration tools, and databases required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% annually.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.