|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As an Assembly Operator you are responsible for;
- Operate up to 6 automated assembly machines.
- Be open to change and constant improvement of processes.
- Obtain set up parameters for automated assembly machines.
- Operate the Automated assembly machines including identification and notification of alarms.
- Perform general inspection of assembled product using a microscope, gages, and other measuring equipment as required by the quality inspection plan.
- Perform in-process adjustments to auxiliary equipment as required.
- Completes required paperwork to report production, scrap, downtime, problems and issues related to the equipment and labor reporting.
- Monitor machines for problems and help troubleshoot issues.
- Prepare and Load raw material into machine.
- Follow standard work instructions to ensure quality.
- Carry out basic calculations with aid of a computer and calculator.
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards.
- Complete relevant documentation.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area per 5S+1 standards.
- Experience working in manufacturing setting
- Experience in injection molding
- Mechanical Abilities
- At least one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to follow operating instructions as outlined.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tools.
- Must be able to lift a maximum weight of 20 lbs.
- Occasional reaching above shoulder
- Frequently extending hands and arms between knees and shoulder level; will handle & grasp frequently with hands
- Frequent standing, walking and balancing throughout the day is required in this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This position is located at our Tullahoma, TN site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.