|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Production Operator, you are responsible for;
- As a Production Operator, you are responsible for;
- Transferring raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow.
- Performs diverse soldering operation, including but not limited to, torch and iron soldering.
- Performing changeovers and setups according to production schedule.
- Performing quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures.
- Maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area.
- Following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- Ability to assemble a variety of products with close tolerances and interrelated factors.
- Electrical testing background preferred
- The desired candidate should be able to perform other related testing operations as directed.
This position is located at our Mansfield, OH site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.