|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Windows Virtual Desktop team, part of the Cloud and AI division, is developing cloud services for hosting Windows desktops and applications in Azure. Using Windows Virtual Desktop services, IT admins publish remote desktops and apps for their end users. End users use the services to connect to Windows desktops and applications from their favorite client device, any location on the Internet .
Our team values diversity of perspectives and teamwork in our pursuit of customer satisfaction. We are looking for a Program Manager who can identify customer and market needs, translate those into scenarios and feature requirements, and work with developers and other team members to deliver new service capabilities.
On our team you will:
- Collect data on customer and business needs from a variety of sources, including customer surveys, direct customer interaction, and feedback from sales and marketing.
- Collaborate with team members to translate business needs into product requirements and objectives.
- Create a clear product vision and scope for the scenarios and functionality: building relationships, driving alignment and communication across various development teams to ensure overall success to meet customer goals.
- Coordinate product execution by collaborating across disciplines, leveraging the team’s ability to create customer focused features quickly and at high quality.
You are a great fit for us if you:
- Have experience on multi-disciplinary, autonomous teams in fast-paced environments.
- Love working in an environment where you are constantly learning and iterating quickly.
- Believe in making data-driven decisions through telemetry, surveys, and by talking directly to customers, sales, and marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- 2+ years of Program/Technical Product Management experience
- Passion and experience for solving enterprise problems
- Working with customers and driving product requirements
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to dive into details and drive decisions to resolve issues
- Using Azure-based services
- Designing great administrative UX/UI
- Writing clear and concise technical documents
- Public speaking on technical topics
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.