|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure SAP Platform team’s core mission is to build the platform that helps our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation journeys and achieve seamless scale, total cost of ownership efficiency for all their mission-critical SAP workloads. We are looking for a customer-focused Senior Program Manager to help drive a core part of our strategy which is to make migrations to Azure for SAP workloads smooth and seamless. We are growing fast and still very early in our journey, so if being ‘at the beginning’ is something that appeals to you, this is the right opportunity!
You will work with customers, partners, and a set of internal cross-functional stakeholders to help define the platform strategy and roadmap. You will efficiently thread the needle through a complex set of existing technologies, new innovations, people, and organizations to land customer and business outcomes for Microsoft. A successful candidate will have technical experience, an understanding of the enterprise software space, and motivation to create impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers needs as they migrate their SAP workloads to Azure
- Synthesize requirements from a broad customer base with qualitative and quantitative data
- Define a high-quality roadmap considering customer input, market trends, and technology maturity
- Develop trust with a broad set of stakeholders
- Partner with engineering to execute on the roadmap, translating technology into customer value
- Define success metrics and manage a complex project with executive visibility
- 5+ years of experience in program management, product management, business management, data analysis, or similar field
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis or experience managing and presenting data
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, OR equivalent work experience
- Previous experience or knowledge of cloud computing and\or SaaS products
- Proven ability to discuss distributed computing topics with technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
- Experience\knowledge of SAP technologies and ecosystem
- Experience of developing and maintaining strategic partnerships across organizations
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.