|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Consultant in Microsoft Services delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will assist customers in the delivery of high-quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies, services, and products in diverse client environments. The Consultant will also help assist customers in stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments, in the design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products, services and technologies and understanding the relevant infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
The Microsoft Secure team is looking for experienced Information Security professionals to join our client-facing group. This specific role will partner with our customers to help them develop and deploy solution offerings that secure their high value assets against determined human adversaries.
- Customer facing delivery of security solution offerings built on the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Be willing to travel to and work within a variety of customer environments and industries. Consultants are expected to travel with remote work possible
- Ability to deliver results through teamwork while achieving individual billable attainment goals
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate value propositions for the most strategic Microsoft security related products and services
- Demonstrate expertise in a specific security solution, or several products, feature functions, or services relevant to Microsoft’s go to market strategy
- Ensuring customer solutions align with the intent of the architecture allowing for clear build test specifications and development of operations guides for the customer
- Identifying business and technical risks in programs, assess their impact, and propose mitigations and contingencies
- Providing stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues
- Modifies existing intellectual property (IP) or, where applicable, creates new content.
3-5 years experience in Security & Identity
Familarity with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) or similar
Trusted Project Delivery and Customer relationship skills
Able to create a client security baseline
Can advise customers on a Cloud Security platform (Azure is preferred)
Deep understanding of how to implement best practices for designing and securing Azure Active Directory and on prem Active Directory implementations
Deep experience with Microsoft Azure capabilities and/or AWS
Deep understanding in the configuration of End Point security features
Ability to secure end to end IPSec Connections using Active Directory Certificate Services
Deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure
Experience with configuring smart cards for multi-factor authentication
A base understanding of common exploitation tools, tactics and procedures
Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on compromised systems
Certifications in AZ-103/104 or AZ-500 preferred
US Clearance Requirement: The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with Polygraph. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate U.S. Government clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
The position will require travel to customer's site(s). You should be able to start within 30 days of offer acceptance
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.