|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is the fastest growing Enterprise communication system. It is the hub for Office 365 products. You can find more info about Teams at https://products.office.com/en-US/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software. Our culture is casual and high energy; our team members come from diverse backgrounds and grounded in our customer needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to build services and experiences that millions of people worldwide will use at home, at school, at work, and across their lives. This space is going through rapid growth. People can learn new technologies and grow their career quickly. We work on a varied set of challenges spanning many computer engineering domains: user experience, high availability services, security, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data, developer ecosystem etc. And we leverage lots of cutting-edge open source technologies in our stack.
Ideal candidate has a full stack experience ranging from the web frontend to building scalable cloud services. Familiarity with C#/Angular/React/Azure/Service Fabric/Micro services/Kubernetes all huge pluses.
- Demonstrated technical ability. Can solve hard technical problems practically. Strong passion for delivering high quality, large scale services.
- Exceptional problem solving & debugging skills.
- Experience with unit-test, continuous integration and test driven development.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development - backend services, web development, or related field.
- Coding and development skills with experience in at least one of the following: C#, Java, C++
- 3+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Past experience with building scalable services is a big plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.