|Job Type:||Full Time|
Surface has defined the 2 in 1 category and breathed a new life into the PC industry. With industry leading innovation every year, the Surface team continues to lead the PC industry to deliver new experiences. With foldable devices Surface is creating yet another category for personal computing and the modern workplace is an area ripe for new experiences that re-imagine how people get work done, and how companies manage their growing fleet of devices.
Commercial Engineering team is looking for leaders to be part of re-imagining what the commercial device experience should be and deliver that new experience across Microsoft engineering and sales teams.
As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you will have responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Work closely with customers to analyze their Surface adoption/deployment challenges and blockers
- Define commercial requirements for foldable devices and identify technologies that are critical to meet these requirements
- Lead the team to design and deliver commercial experiences that address the identified opportunities
- Design, deliver, and deploy commercial features and tools that meet customer needs
- Setup the structure to ensure the field organizations are enabled to land the right commercial customer experiences
- Manage communication and information flow across the team and to the business leaders
- BS in Computer or Electric Engineering or related field with 3+ years of experience in relevant industries
- Experience with hardware product development is preferred
- Experience with Android and mobile device management fundamentals is a plus
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience and an affinity for product engineering development
- Demonstrate customer facing, and customer relation experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to define problems, distill data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.