|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Engineering Systems (part of COSINE org) offers the opportunity to work on a large scale hybrid cloud implementation that enables the development of Windows, XBOX, etc. The scale of platforms and services we are building are among the largest in the world.
Continuously improving the security of Windows supply chain is a top priority for our organization and a core goal of our team, Engineering Systems Platform (ESP). In this role, you will have the opportunity to invest in building services that provide high security and breach detection. You will also have the opportunity to deliver high quality of service through live site excellence and collaborate with many groups.
In our team, we believe that anyone can be a leader, no matter what stage of career they are at. We also believe in having fun while solving hard problems! Come be a leader; Bring your creative and diverse perspectives and help deliver first class solutions in securing the workloads. Apply or email to learn more.
- Design, implement and validate solutions and services to continue to secure Windows supply chain, ensuring high quality and compliance standards.
- Create and manage different features of secure services.
- Collaborate effectively in a team atmosphere. Participate in design/code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall quality.
- Conduct periodic on call duties and live site support.
- Use data to develop insights and guide business decisions.
- Mentor and help junior developers on the team grow
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other Engineering/technical fields OR 5+ years of experience designing, building, and successfully releasing software products
- 3+ years of experience designing, building, and successfully releasing software products.
- 2+ years of programming experience in object-oriented programming (Preferably C#) and design patterns.
- Excellent problem solving, design, coding, and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming languages like C#, C++, or Java.
- Experience building services with Azure.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn about new areas.
- Solid communication skills, especially for interactions with cross division teams.
- Passionate about D&I initiatives
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.