|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Software Engineer – PowerPlatform & Dynamics 365 Insights and Analytics
Business Applications is one of the four key growth areas for Microsoft and our cloud business over the coming years. As a foundational pillar of the company, the Business Application Group is building the next generation of business applications and platforms that will help businesses large and small succeed in achieving their digital transformation agenda. The products we are responsible for include Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow), Mixed Reality for business and other SaaS applications and workloads.
We are seeking a dynamic individual contributor for ourFront EndEngineering function as part of our Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for building state of the artweb frontends,big dataand machine learningmodelsandreportingvisualizations.As a software developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, integrating, testing and deploying UX subsystem and related modules and services built on Azure.
We are looking for afull stack\front end developer who has a passion forturning big data into actionable insights for our customers and partners.
- Design & developmentweb front end forBusiness Insights and analytics group.
- Work with data scientist come up with new actionable insights that improve the customers experience
- Experience working with one or more UX frameworks such as React, Angular, Reduxetc.
- Experience withbuilding and deployingAzure service.
- Experience working withPowerBIembed andTypescript a plus
- Able to come up with system designs to complex problems
- Able to oversee junior web developers and mentor them
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements
- Outstanding communication skills and collaboration capabilities
- Independent, with internal drive and self-motivated
- Self-learner with passion for technologies
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & working independently
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
- 5 year experience as software engineer.
- 3 years of relevant work experience inweb front ends
- Technical aptitude and hands-on experience with data analysis and visualization tools and technology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.