|Location:||Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy?
Microsoft Azure provides customers with an on-demand and infinitely scalable infrastructure and platform for customers to build, host, and scale service applications on the Internet through Microsoft’s global data centers. If you are interested in a start-up like environment, passionate about ensuring customers’ security and assuring the resilience of Microsoft’s cloud computing technology then look no further than the Azure Hardware Systems & Infrastructure Organization’s (AHSI) Security, Risk and Compliance Team.
The AHSI Security, Risk & Compliance team is building an architecture and validation program to drive world class security and resilience of our Azure infrastructure. We are looking for a Sr. Director, Azure Infrastructure Security & Risk to be a valued member of the team with a unique focus. This Sr. Director will play a key role in advancing security by working with other Security Engineers, Program Managers, and Developers throughout Azure along with our suppliers drive the requirements for our Azure Government Cloud.
You must have the ability to think strategically at a global level and effectively develop key processes, procedures and communications that facilitate cross-functional implementation of security processes. An experienced and motivated Security leader who has worked with hardware components and services suppliers in the Information and Communications Technology industry. The successful candidate has a track record of developing strong relationships, collaborating across teams, coordinating multiple time-lines, and managing complex, cross discipline projects.
- BS/BA in Electrical Engineering, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Physics or related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years in a Security Risk Management, Operational Security or Cybersecurity Program Management or related role
- Experience with IT Hardware lifecycle and supply chain
- Experience working with public government organizations and secure environments
- Knowledgeable on Department of Defense (DoD) Industrial Security Program and the National Industrial Security Program (NISP)
- Deep understanding of secure government supply chains and hardware for all classification levels
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Strong customer focus and data driven approach
- Ability to coordinate across numerous teams and stake holders to raise the security bar and drive accountability
- End-to-end Delivery and Innovation
- Agility in fast paced environment
- Create and manage security services with an Assume Breach mindset enabling protection, detection and response of targeted attacks and persistent adversaries.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.