Last updated 6 minutes ago
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
About the role
Do you want to lead a marketing team that drives a multi-hundred million dollar business and increases customer lifetime value across a variety of segments and use cases? Atlassian’s Ecosystem Marketing team is looking for an experienced leader to drive the marketing vision and strategy for Marketplace apps and integrations, strategic platform partnerships, and developer marketing. You will work alongside global product, engineering, and business leaders to identify new areas for growth that will have the largest impact on developer acquisition and customer adoption.
You’ve lead marketing teams in B2B SaaS companies. You understand the value ecosystems have on a business and their customers. You’ve been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies for critical areas of a business. You're a passionate, self-starter with a no bullshit, can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment. Aside from core responsibilities, you are a team player who continually finds ways to make our teams better.
You will get to:
- Lead a team of product and partner marketers towards a central goal of building a thriving ecosystem
- Define and drive the overall marketing strategy for a multi-million dollar division of the business
- Develop a strategy for aligning Atlassian’s brand with leading SaaS vendors in market
- Guide demand generation programs alongside our performance and customer lifecycle marketing teams
- Be the spokesperson for all PR and AR activities
- Influence Marketplace product and developer platform strategy as a trusted partner to R&D teams
- Own the annual marketing budget for all programs and contractors required to meet your goals
- Bring creativity to your go-to-market approaches
We'll expect you to have:
- 8 years+ years of related experience in building marketing teams that consistently deliver standout results. Experience in working on SaaS ecosystems is a plus
- Experience marketing to developers
- Experience driving co-marketing campaigns with SaaS vendors
- Strategic thinking with a strong combination of GSD mentality - you’re comfortable rolling up your sleeves when needed
- The ability to lead distributed teams across multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to understand Atlassian strategies, markets, and products, and apply those to your marketing efforts
About the team
The Ecosystem Marketing team is on a mission to grow a healthy ecosystem where developers and customers can extend and maximize Atlassian tools in useful, trusted, and delightful ways. We focus on driving developer marketing, strategic partner marketing, and building awareness of our Marketplace apps and integrations. We work with a developer community 25,000+, and promote the value of a Marketplace that surpassed $1b in lifetime sales.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.