Last updated an hour ago
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
The Marketing Engineering team is looking for an experienced senior engineer who will play a central role in building and supporting the platforms and services that will power the future of Atlassian's growth.
We're an internal services team focused on empowering our Marketing and Sales organizations to succeed, and our operating model is to combine enterprise vendor platforms with custom integrations and applications to support the constantly changing needs of the company.
If you're a naturally curious, team-first thinker who thrives on delivering quality work in a supportive environment that encourages you to be your best, come join us!
In your first six months, you will:
- Work alongside a geographically distributed team of developers, business systems analysts, product managers, and technical and enterprise architects
- Lead the collaborative creation of marketing automation strategies to drive lead generation and guide prospects to evaluation and conversion across a diverse product portfolio
- Partner with internal marketing teams to maintain and expand B2B and B2C MQL, SQL, and lead scoring processes and attribution systems
- Identify redundancies and consolidate applications and services across the entire marketing technology stack
- Serve as a technical liaison in multi-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Champion internal awareness and compliance around GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy laws and standards
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 5-7+ years of experience developing, customizing, and implementing marketing technologies and systems at enterprise scale (5,000+ seats)
- Have 3+ years of experience with Marketo, Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Have 3+ years of experience with service-oriented, message-driven architecture (i.e. loosely coupled pub/sub microservices)
- Know your way around AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, Kinesis, SQS, and CloudFront (or their equivalents), infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, and monitoring and observability tools like Splunk, SignalFx, and Lightstep
- Consider yourself a strong, open communicator with a demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships with business stakeholders and partners
- Have a desire to work collaboratively on a geographically distributed team (primarily San Francisco, Austin, Bengaluru, and Ukraine) that will grow and change with Atlassian's global footprint
- Take pride in writing clear, maintainable, teammate-friendly code, tests, and documentation
- Thrive in fast-paced business environments with unique challenges and opportunities
- Find yourself at ease solving difficult problems with little direct guidance and providing mentorship to more junior teammates
- Are experienced and comfortable with Scrum and other agile software development methodologies
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.