|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Production Operator, you are responsible for;
- Follow quality and safety standards when performing assigned tasks.
- Contribute to a culture that promotes safety as its overriding priority.
- Be capable of reading, writing, and communicating in English.
- Could be required to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Be capable of standing or sitting for an eight to twelve hour shift, operating two handed equipment that requires complete mobility of hands and wrists.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks.
- Must have great manual dexterity.
- Capable of reading, comprehending, and following provided standard work instructions.
- Have basic math and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to meet assigned goals.
- Willingness to train other employees on how to perform the job.
- Have an understanding of our product specifications.
- Be able to gather output from the machines.
- Capable of using calipers and performing an inspection plan.
- Must be able to visually identify quality defects.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
- High School Diploma or GED.
This position is located at our Tullahoma, TN site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.