|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Cloud Marketing Business Planning organization is looking for a talented individual to own, manage and evolve the Microsoft commercial cloud partner strategy. Creating a vision for the future, this independent thinker will define and evolve business models that encourage and accelerate Azure, M365 and D365 partner cloud business scenarios.
- Develop and own pricing and channel strategies to evolve Microsoft’s commercial partner channel programs.
- Create executive alignment across the company on business model evolution and partner requirements.
- Collaborating with stakeholders in engineering and commerce to drive program business requirements and capabilities.
- Develop the strategy and drive pilot efforts for the next generation of cloud business.
- Aligning priorities and investments across other business groups and engineering.
- Working with teams WW on the continued landing, partner recruitment and adoption of programs.
- Strategic thinker able to analyze data to identify trends, risks and opportunities and ability to apply appropriate priority and resources to deliver short-term and long-term results.
- Experience in developing pricing strategies through direct and indirect markets.
- Strong record of success structuring and leading high-visibility projects that require cross-group collaboration and executive approval from a geographically distributed set of stakeholders.
- Effective cross-group collaborator with strong communication/relationship skills and proven ability to build consensus and drive to resolution at all levels within an organization.
- Understanding of current Microsoft channel licensing motions and contracting.
- An organized self-starter, who creates business value through continued thought leadership.
- At least five years of working in business consulting, product marketing, business planning or program management required. Bachelor of Arts or Sciences required. MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.