|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Global Media team is seeking a high-energy, data-driven marketer to manage Media Campaign Digital Analytics and Reporting for our Consumer Retail Media Campaigns. The Marketing Manager of Media Campaign Analytics and Reporting is an integral part of the Global Media team who is responsible for helping us understand how our digital paid media investments are performing globally and to set up test/learn scenarios that improve campaign performance. However, good to note that this role is not a data scientist role.
The Marketing Manager is part of the Consumer Retail Global Digital Media team. This team is responsible for Microsoft’s stewarding media innovation across digital strategy and tactics (including Display, Paid Social, Affiliate & SEM), managing digital partnerships & providing campaign insights and optimization recommendations. We thrive on being collaborative partners across the marketing organization, who make data driven decisions that positively impact the business. If you are a curious individual who enjoys using data to make decisions, and thrive in a test and learn culture, then this may be the role for you.
The Global Media Team responsibilities extend to driving market intelligence and contributing to Microsoft’s media innovation across new media channels, ad tech, and more. By tying business objectives, insights and innovation together, the Global Media team is at the center of driving business impact through world-class media strategies, plans and results. If you are looking for a team that embraces different opinions, loves pushing for innovation in the media space and have fun while working, then look no further.
- Steward Consumer Retail media measurement, learning, and reporting in collaboration with agency partners and internal teams.
- Steward the global learning agenda for media and creative across audiences.
- Design global digital measurement framework to measure success, optimize paid media investments and set up tests.
- Collaborate with Campaign Teams to understand goals of campaign, drive optimization meetings and align on performance of media investments.
- Establish timelines and workback schedules for end of campaign reports.
- Ensure delivery and accuracy of digital paid media campaign reporting.
- Owner and creator of digital performance scorecards for executive leadership.
- Work in partnership with other tech, data, research, AOR analytics and site side teams across Microsoft to create reports that are insightful and actionable.
- Work with Microsoft ad operation teams and site owner to ensure tracking is set up to support digital campaign reporting.
- Triage data feed issues that impact paid media teams.
- 4+ years of experience in all facets of paid media analytics; not limited only to one tactic.
- Expert knowledge of the digital space with a proven track record of utilizing measurement plans to enhance paid media performance.
- 7+ years of marketing communications and/or product marketing experience. Media Agency experience a plus working across multiple accounts.
- Passion for analyzing data, and driving business insights from customer behaviors.
- Demonstrate outstanding collaboration across organizations and functions.
- Basic level understanding of Ad Operations and Ad Tech platforms.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.