|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Tool and Die Maker, you are responsible for;
- Work with tight tolerances – grinding Carbide and or Steel components.
- Ability to groom and de-bug new and existing progressive and eyelet dies.
- Set-up dies in high speed presses.
- Work closely with press operators and engineers as team player.
- Take instructions from respective engineers, be it verbal/from drawings and or sketches.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
This position is for the 2nd shift 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm Monday - Friday
- Strong communication skills in English - verbal and written.
- Minimum 5 years Progressive Die experience
- Proficient in High Speed Stamping process.
- Ability to estimate time to complete a project.
- Familiar with metal forming principals.
- Familiar with Bruderer presses a plus.
This position is located at our Norwood, MA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.