|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Azure Confidential Computing (ACC) team. Our team plays a key leadership role in Azure by driving confidential computing technologies, solutions, and strategy. We are seeking out software engineers to design and develop DevOps infrastructure to support our open source initiatives((see https://openenclave.io for more information) as well DevOps support Microsoft products that build on top the ACC platform. You will be exposed to attestation technology and Azure infrastructure (from physical machine all the way to how a Azure VM is provisioned)
More about Azure Confidential Computing
The cloud is at the core of Microsoft's future, and the Azure Confidential Compute Team is at the core of Microsoft's cutting-edge confidential computing platform hardware and integration. We are a growing team responsible for delivering the computing platform of tomorrow for Microsoft Azure. As a DevOps Software Engineer working in our team, your mission will be to help evaluate, prototype, enable, deploy, and support the newest innovative compute technologies in the Microsoft cloud to ensure unparalleled computing performance, reliability, and value to our customers.
- 2+ years of experience in developing and testing software
- Proficient on at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Perl, Python, etc)
- Ability to handle periodic live service on-call responsibilities and work in dev-ops mode
- Demonstrated track-record of self-directed execution.
- Previous Experience with operating scalable, maintainable, production-quality services at cloud-scale with Azure or equivalent cloud platform a definite plus.
- A passion for improving engineering practices and data driven engineering using live site telemetry and logs.
- The ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running, a can-do attitude and never-say-die spirit. Great customer empathy.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a dynamic/agile environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree, and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience in cloud devops for production systems is a plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.