|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft significantly expanded its efforts in the intelligent cloud, and Microsoft AI Cognitive Services is at the forefront! Come join the computer vision research team that works on state-of-the-art AI technology in areas such as computer vision and machine learning, while driving end-to-end AI experiences with product teams.
The team is growing and we are looking for talented people who have background in computer vision research and/or engineering, and love to develop new technology that can be deployed to millions of users worldwide.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have a solid background in computer vision and/or machine learning
- Are passionate about incubating new ideas, solving problems, and building working systems.
- Are self-motivated, proven collaborators, good communicators, attentive to details, and keen to learn.
- Have practical experience working in an academic or industrial research environment.
- Collaborate with world-class researchers to develop cutting-edge algorithms to create innovative applications and solutions, solving real-world challenges.
- Conduct influential research published in top-tier venues such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV.
- Experiment with methods to improve and fine-tune state-of-the-art image/video understanding.
- Develop prototype software based on research ideas to stimulate new thinking, and to aid the transition of research into products. Contribute with research ideas, as it complements existing research concepts and algorithms.
- Collaborate with our development team, often serving as a bridge between the research team and the product group.
- Ph. D. in Computer Science (or related discipline) or Masters and 2+ years relevant experience
- Research and/or working experience in computer vision, deep learning, optimization, or machine learning.
- Hands-on experience with proven track record of developing algorithms or systems in computer vision or other subfields of artificial intelligence.
- Ability to understand and implement complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
- Demonstrated cross-team collaboration skills and communication skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.