|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are growing Microsoft’s portfolio of cybersecurity and compliance products to help our customers stay secure and compliant as they digitally transform their businesses and scale-up remote work and education. Microsoft’s product portfolio spans security, compliance, identity and management and covers end user identities, devices, IoT, networks, servers as well as on-prem workloads and cloud workloads. We are investing to grow this business and are looking for an individual that will lead the business strategy and business model for Microsoft’s cyber security product portfolio.
In this role, you will lead a team that drives the business strategy, packaging, pricing and licensing for Microsoft’s cyber security products for Microsoft 365, Azure, and cross-platform apps, devices and clouds. Your goal is to develop new pricing, packaging and promotion strategies that drive growth in customer acquisition and LTV. You will partner with engineering to deeply understand and influence product design and value, work with finance to model scenarios and create forecasts and targets, and work with product marketing and sales on go to market strategies. This role requires strong people management skills, business leadership & acumen, cross-group collaboration, analytical skills as well as executive communication skills.
- Lead and coach a high performing team to hit key priorities and do thoughtful career planning and recruiting
- Define business strategy, business model, pricing & licensing for Microsoft’s portfolio of security, compliance, identity and management products
- Orchestrate research and financial modelling to identify market growth opportunities and drive business case development
- Drive decision making with senior executive stakeholders and orchestrate implementation and execution for launch new business models and offers
- Engage with product marketing and sales teams on go to market strategies to land new offers in market and create promotions
- Represent Business Planning in cross-company business planning forums, field and partner events, etc.
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Proven ability and track record of creating and articulating a business strategy, business model, and drive executive decision making
- 8+ years’ experience in business planning, management consulting, corporate strategy, business development, product management or similar area.
- Strong passion and knowledge about commercial products, preferably in cyber security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in product management / strategy / consulting / start up in technology sector
- MBA or similar degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.