|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Senior Manager, Digital Transformation you are responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategies and roadmaps
- Maintaining corresponding roadmaps considering internal and external best practices and benchmarks, investment levels, process design, change management and KPIs required to optimize business value
- Defining CS manufacturing function key priorities for digital readiness and implementation
- Leading the global team in terms of budgeting, CAPEX planning, allocation of equipment as well as the resulting roll-out and digital implementation plans
- Monitoring impact of digital initiatives, deciding priorities and tangible steps for execution
- Understanding how to engage different stakeholders in setting goals and strategy. Plans targeted stakeholder communications
- Training internal teams to use digital technologies and to ensure brand consistency
- Building network with internal & external experts, suppliers & stakeholders
- Staying up to date of process and technology trends in and outside of TE
- Engaging with different teams to share and gather best practices
- Providing leadership in the development and implementation of programs/projects while ensuring alignment with organizational business objectives
- Supporting leaders in digital initiative business case development and drive value creation after implementation
- Coordination of regional and global initiatives in order to achieve consistency and standardization across the company
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
- 5+ years of broad manufacturing, continuous improvement, digital experience in a best-in-class global manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is preferred.
- Experience in agile development is a plus
- Exceptional business acumen with the ability to understand the commercial, operational and financial priorities of the business and align manufacturing strategy and initiatives on the areas of highest impact.
- Be influential in advancing the business through technology investments, business process improvements and change management to partner effectively with the operations leadership team at a global scale.
- Be data savvy – experience using data and analytics tools to build a business case, influence others, make decisions and drive value
- Strong leader that earns the respect of the teams and consistently raises the bar and has the energy to rally the teams. Connecting to diverse cultures globally but speaking the same language of Safety, Quality, Delivery & Productivity.
- Effective communication skills to translate strategy to action for broad employee groups within the business and across the enterprise.
- Track record of driving and managing change in a dynamic environment and achieving results by setting high standards and holding people accountable for performance.
- Proven experience leading and coaching to improve individual and team performance.
- Transformational leader with DEEP IIOT/Digital Operations experience (MES software, SPC, data collection, machine connectivity)
- Base knowledge of Operational Excellence and Lean tools
- Fluent in English and both written and spoken
- High interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to travel to various manufacturing locations internationally as needed.
This position will be performed remotely.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.