|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on the leading edge and materially move the needle? Do you like to build cloud services to help solve critical security problems? Do you want to work in a startup team with potential for huge impact to the business and your career?
Join our team to help build software and systems that secure foundation of Microsoft Cloud, protecting millions of users and Microsoft's key cloud assets. Datacenter Cyber Security team is the key team focused on building tools and applications that ensure that the foundation of Microsoft cloud business has rock-solid security, meeting highest industry bar, and is evolving as threats landscape evolves.
We are looking for Software Engineers who can help build a Secure work environment product from the ground up. Successful candidates will be full stack developers who have passion for security, experience building high-scale, high-performance and high-reliability services. You would be working in an exciting and fast-paced environment, collaborating with multiple teams in Microsoft, building sophisticated security systems and Cloud services that protect our datacenter footprint across the world.
- Architect, design, and develop features and solutions with high quality
- Review and contribute to the specifications and implementations written by other team members
- Provide technical leadership across features, projects and tools
- Mentor new and junior engineers to bring them up to speed in software development environment
- Build solutions that delight customers from the get-go
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
- 6+ years software engineering experience on a production service/product i.e. (C# / C++ / Java)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Great design and problem solving skills, with a passion for quality
- Deep interest in Security
- Expertise in building and running Cloud Services and Rest APIs is preferred
- Expertise in working with Industrial Control Systems (ICS) is a plus.
- Cyber Security expertise is a plus.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.