|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Microsoft’s mobile cross-device team and help our users stay focused on what really matters to them, across their whole life, by creating software experiences designed to meet their unique needs on all the devices they love. We ship innovative, industry-leading experiences on both phones and PCs, infused with advanced machine learning and AI. Our vision is big enough to change how our users will experience their favorite Microsoft features and services in the future.
We are seeking a Senior Community Program Manager. This role manages our global Community team including FTEs, as well as vendor team members across our top-rated apps, To Do, Launcher, SwiftKey and Your Phone app, as well as several new experiences we are currently incubating.
They are responsible for all support channels and processes, but more importantly they will inspire and educate both users & partners to get the most value from existing products and to envision how to improvements products in the future to drive high-value impacts for both users and Microsoft.
This is a high-visibility role that requires passion for customer experience, comfort in developing community strategies & programs, and a strong ability to partner with a diverse set of stakeholders to continually improve our user experiences.
- Foster an inspiring and high-performing Community culture of with a clear vision, fantastic team collaboration and positive relationships.
- Build positive relationships and work effectively with MMX engineering and product management teams
- Build cross-group relationships to share knowledge and be an effective advocate for our users
- Promote innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Own and drive team’s competence in communicating and highlighting systemic issues and trends to identify product improvements
- 5+ years of mobile user engagement or 5+ years working in a technical support organization preferably in the high scale mobile apps or operator/OEM environments
- 3-5 years Management/leadership experience
- Real passion for developing others and being vested in their success
- Strong enthusiasm for mobile experiences and technical curiosity in both iPhone and Android environments
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- A strong technical and business background
- Experience building tight-knit relationships with sales, client services & support, legal, marketing, technology teams and other functions as appropriate
- Ability to work through self-directed, ambiguous situations
- Deep understanding of service and support operational excellence and best practices
- Ability to self-direct and work independently, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed commitments/objectives and take ownership of complex problems
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.