|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Services help our customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a team of extraordinary people who deliver elite services with partners while earning customer confidence and trust. We are dedicated to improving the overall customer experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement.
Microsoft Consulting Services is looking for a Senior Consultant that specializes in Identity. The ideal candidate will deliver Enterprise Services technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, consultants will work with Microsoft’s partners and customers to assist in the delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft’s solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments. Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments. The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience with designing, documenting and implementing Active Directory for customer environments, including consolidation and migrations.
- Experience planning and implementing an Organizational Unit (OU) structure, as well as corresponding Group Policy configuration.
- Experience with ADFS and other Federation technologies.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, O365 and Synchronization of entities between On-Premise and Cloud Directories.
Familiarity with one or more of the following:
- OpenID Connect
- Claims and Claims language
- Conditional Access
- Application Proxy
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
* 3+ years of experience supporting enterprise IT environments
* Technical familiarity with implementing and supporting Cloud Technologies
* Experience implementing and supporting Windows Server 2012 and higher to include Windows 10
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills.
* Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complimentary products at a solutions level.
* Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions
Any of the following certifications:
70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
70-534/535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience.
The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with Polygraph. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate U.S. Government clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.