Last updated 20 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
What your background should look like:
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Inspect incoming materials.
- Evaluate material suppliers.
- Inspect product prior to shipment as required.
- Verify audited product.
- Create certificates of compliance.
- Initiate MAR’s and participate in product disposition for nonconforming material.
- Initiate CPAR’s as required.
- Assist QE with first article inspections and miscellaneous projects.
- Perform QC Maintenance and organization.
- Resolve job related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns
- with the company’s objectives and goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Ability to use microscope.
- Ability to use various measuring tools including, but not limited to: micrometer, caliper, tool scope, and scales.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, drawings and other materials related to the position.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation