Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
About the role:
Product Marketing at Atlassian builds the GTM strategy, tells the story, and executes the plan. For Jira Align our mission is to help companies unleash the potential of their employees through more agile ways of working. Agile companies deliver better products faster, have more engaged employees, and thrive during periods of disruption. Product Marketing Managers at Atlassian are experts in our customers, our market, our and our product. We combined the head and the heart to bring analytical rigor and inspired creativity to our jobs to make the biggest impact for our customers, our careers, and the broader Atlassian team.
Role may be based out of either Austin, TX or San Francisco Bay Area, CA. We will consider candidates with deep subject matter expertise in anywhere in the United States.
As a Product Marketing Manager, focused on Jira Align you are an Agile Planning expert. You are fascinated by how work gets done and flows through a company from idea to production. You probably read from Project to Product and loved it. You have a passion for helping people work better together and you are a natural storyteller. You're excited to work with the largest companies to help them make responding to change a competitive advantage. You will work closely with the founding team from Agile Craft to help the largest global enterprises transform to become more agile and less disruptable. Your collaborators in this mission will span the organization from marketing, to strategy, analyst relations, public relations, engineering, partnerships, sales, and content.
- You are interested in how products are built, innovation is unleashed, and have a penchant for organizational design.
- You understand the value of agility as a principle and culture and its roots in Agile as a software development practice.
- You’ve been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies for critical areas of a business.
- You're a passionate, self-starter with a no bullshit, can-do attitude.
- You love it when your work moves the needle, closes a deal, or makes an impact for a customer.
- At least 6 years of enterprise software marketing experience with a focus on product marketing.
- Deep understanding of Agile and DevOps and their impact large enterprises.
- Subject matter expertise in portfolio management, agile software development, project management, scaled agile or DevOps.
- Outstanding storytelling and communication skills that resonate with Sr. executive buyers.
- Data-driven, You combine intuition and empathy with data to build strategy, measure outcomes and inform decision making.
- You’ve worked closely with sales in a traditional marketing funnel but you are also curious about high velocity, high volume B2C funnels as well.
- Experience designing sales collateral that stands out from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
You will get to:
- Work with the founding team from Agile Craft to help scale a strategic acquisition at one of the fastest-growing SaaS leaders in the world.
- Define the enterprise buyer, user personas, pain points, needs, pain points, and goals that Jira Align and Atlassian uniquely solve.
- Be a spokesperson, evangelist, and thought leader with the channel, analysts, customers, and in the agile community.
- Partner with design, creative, campaigns, sales, and content marketing to create campaigns and programs that stand out.
We'll expect you to have:
- 6 years of related experience in channel marketing and product marketing.
- A background understanding of agile, application development, IT Ops or Digitial transformation.
- The ability to create and tell a story that, simplifies complex technology, inspires action and stands out.
- Experience marketing to VP and C-level executives in large-scale enterprises/
- Experience driving enablement for field teams and channel.
- Track record of creating great content and collateral the impacts the sales process, customers, and partners.
- Curiosity- You combine analysis and intuition to solve problems and develop strategy.
- The ability to influence. You can create a POV and build support for your ideas.
- Excitability- When you invest in your career and role the team can tell you enjoy the outcomes of your effort, you celebrate wins.
- You gain motivation and experience from losses.
More about our team
The Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing the go-to-market strategy for all products across the Atlassian toolset. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, online marketing, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.