|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital thieves are getting more sophisticated and harder to detect and stop. Our enterprise customers are asking us to do more to protect their accounts from compromise and their data from theft - whether in Microsoft’s cloud environments or their own datacenters. Proactive measures like infrastructure security improvements and multi-factor authentication are only part of the solution.
Analyzing security data is a critical need for customers to secure their computing environments. Azure Sentinel is helping customers use cloud-based analytics as they migrate away from on-premise solutions. The Enterprise Protection & Detection team is seeking Applied Machine Learning Engineers to build AI-based analytic solutions into Azure Sentinel.
If you are a strong engineer with a ML/statistics background, this is a unique opportunity to tackle challenging problems in the fascinating and growing space of cloud security. Come be part of this exciting new generation of security analytics!
- Build production machine learning data pipelines and infrastructure that can be leveraged by a variety of algorithms
- Develop high-scale machine learning algorithms for detecting abnormality, intrusion, fraud, masquerading, etc.
- Develop infrastructure and guide junior team members to satisfy enterprise compliance requirements.
- Build and operate enterprise class services that satisfy relevant compliance requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for team of applied machine learning developers.
- 6+ years of experience developing production quality code in a professional software engineering role
- Educational and/or professional background in machine learning or a related field.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or other quantifiable fields such as Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Decision Science, Data Analytics, etc.
- Experience with very large-scale data processing/analysis (a.k.a. Big Data).
- Experience with Azure cloud services.
- Experience with C/C++ and/or C# skills and understanding of software design patterns.
- Experience developing high-performance service-oriented solutions.
- Ability to work independently to actively identify and drive solutions for evolving business problems.2+ years of Software Program/Product Management experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.