Last updated an hour ago
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help drive end-to-end campaigns and increase demand for our ITSM suite of products. Your role will be to build and execute the B2B demand generation strategy working alongside sales and product marketing and other internal teams. If you get excited about building and launching new businesses by partnering with teams across Atlassian, you'll love it here.
We are looking for a lead generation machine. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL, ROI and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. You will work with world-class product teams and new emerging businesses within Atlassian.
Sound like you? Read on..
In this role you'll get to:
- Manage macro and micro segmentation to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion
- Partner closely with fellow demand generation experts, product marketing to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always on marketing campaigns across email, web personalization, advertising, content syndication
- Understand Atlassian's products and customer journeys and how to successfully market and engage our key targets and personas
- Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation
- Account based marketing: Use the latest in account based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Atlassian’s largest customers
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership. This is a high visibility role
- Leverage marketing automation tools and related technology integrations to increase demand
On the first day we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Extensive experience implementing enterprise programs and processes
- Understanding and experience working with high touch
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data and use it to guide your programs and spend
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC + Marketo a big plus)
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done
More about our team
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with product marketing, sales, analytics and corporate marketing teams: field marketing, brand, PR/AR, demand gen, interactive, and funnel science to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.